During an ultra-Orthodox demonstration in Jerusalem protesting the arrest of two yeshiva students who refuse to enlist to idf for religious reasons, a revolving policeman was documented with a pistol and threatened to protest: “Does anyone want to get a bullet?” * Parallel demonstrations were held in Beit Shemesh at the Shilat junction, in Elad in Bnei Brak and in Ramat Gan, and at other centers. Altogether 12 demonstrators were arrested. In these demonstrations, disproportionate violence was also recorded by the police towards the protesters.
- The Why’s Of A Brutal Campaign – What Bibi Netanyahu Wishes The World Never Finds Out.
- Israeli Police stun grenades on jews
- Israeli government’s effort to spread democracy in the Middle East
- What does this remind us?
- Police violence: Policeman pulls out a gun and threatens Haredim who demonstrated in Jerusalem